Today’s blog post is short on words, because the photos speak for themselves… more volumes than I could ever put into words.
Love does not wish to be defined,
or squished into the limits of language,
or boxed in by labels, theories, or judgments.
Love. Just. IS.
Please take a few moments to see, really see — through the lens of LOVE, the portraits of these gay couples just after they were LEGALLY married in New York:
… and remember: Love. Just. IS. pass it on.
*photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenelent/5970995337
Anatomy of Love Series (a personal look at the experience of a Lesbian Mennonite navigating the unpredictable waters of non-traditional faith and love):
- Anatomy of Love: Would You Say No?
- Anatomy of Love: Who Gets to Decide?
- Anatomy of Love: Where Can We Meet?
- Anatomy of Love: What’s the Point?
- Anatomy of Love: Til Death Do Us Part
- Anatomy of Love: It Happens All the Time in Heaven
- Anatomy of Love: Tag, You’re It!
- Anatomy of Love: Hold Our Hands